Why was my lead email rejected?
If your lead email was rejected by Aiva you will receive an email with the subject line " Could not process lead". There are several reasons why you might have received this email.
- It's not a valid lead email. The email did not contain valid lead information, you might have accidentally sent a non-lead email (personal, newsletter, weekly report, etc.), any email not containing valid lead information is automatically rejected
- The email was a test lead. Emails with names like "Test" or "Test Lead" or "Aiva Test" are automatically rejected. If you'd like to try sending in a test lead, please contact our support team for assistance.
- The lead had no valid contact information. In order to contact a lead our system needs a valid US or Canadian cell phone number or a valid email, if both pieces of information are missing, the email is automatically rejected.
- The email was manually forwarded. Unfortunately, we do not accept leads manually forwarded into our system. Manually forwarded leads prevent us from delivering a speedy response time as our system relies on recognizable email formats.
- The lead had an international, landline, or invalid number. Our system can only process leads that have a valid United States or Canadian number. If the lead contains only a phone number and the phone number is not a valid USA or Canadian number, the lead will be automatically rejected. Example of rejected numbers can be +64 1234 1231 (international), 123-000-0000 (invalid).
If you believe your lead email was rejected in error, please forward a copy of the rejected email to our support team to investigate.